Bachelor of General Studies Program.
A Flexible Degree Designed for Adults.
The Bachelor of General Studies interdisciplinary degree is highly desirable in today’s rapidly changing world and highly valued in today’s workplace for developing critical thinking and decision-making skills. A bachelor’s degree provides broader exposure to multiple disciplines, opening up the mind to creative ideas and concepts about the world, society, and person to person relations, and developing the soft skills that employers prefer.
- Tuition & Fees*: $775 per credit, $2,325 per course (3 credits) *subject to change
- Program Format: Online, day, evening, and weekend course options
- Financial Assistance Options: Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Transfer previously earned college credits
(up to 64 transfers credits from an accredited 2-year college and up to 75 credits from an accredited 4-year college)
- Flexible schedules, great for working professionals
- Choose exact courses needed to fulfill professional advancement or personal goals