University of Miami Summer Scholars Program
Earn Six College Credits Before Graduating From High School
The University of Miami Summer Scholars Program is an exciting opportunity for current high school sophomores and juniors to explore their academic passions and experience college life. Students selected for this three-week scholarly program will have the opportunity to:
- Choose from 15 academic areas taught by UM’s distinguished faculty
- Earn six college credits in three weeks
- Live on campus for an immersive college experience, or commute
- Take classes with high school peers from the U.S. and abroad
- Learn from a student-centered curriculum and engage in numerous hands-on activities
Explore UM’s rich amenities and South Florida’s unique treasures through chaperoned educational and cultural excursions - including an airboat ride in the Everglades, snorkeling in the Florida Keys, attending a Marlins game and enjoying Miami’s beaches
- SSP students receive a tuition savings of more than half the standard UM undergraduate cost per credit*
||Saturday, July 7 - Friday, July 27, 2018
||High school sophomores and juniors
||Early Action - December 1
Priority & Scholarship - March 1
Final - April 25
*Based on the UM 2017-2018 Undergraduate Semester Tuition and Fees Rate. Courses, schedules, tuition, and fees are subject to change.
Ready to make your summer count? Apply before December 1, 2017, and use waiver code SSPDEC1 for a 50 percent discount* (enter the code at the time of submission in the “Waiver Code” section on page 5 of the application).
*Waiver code expires December 1, 2017. Your application must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. EST on December 1. di Please note refunds/discounts cannot be issued once application has been submitted.